The Bogani Family Coalition BOGANI YOUR-HOME-AWAY-FROM-HOME IN THE HEART OF KENYA DONATE NOW
2011 Bogani Family Coalition - Fundraising Goal: $1,200,000.00

"We came together as a group which arrived as strangers from various places of North America and left as a family"

Our Motto:
kuja kama wengi, kuondoka kama moja

it means
come as many, leave as one
in Swahili

Our Long-term Goal:
To help raise the 1.2 million dollars needed to build a high school for the Boys of the Mara

Photo Gallery
Our trip to Bogani 2011
Bogani Family 2011
View Now
Helping The Bogani Family Coalition - Fundraising Events

Fore the Children
4th Annual Golf Tournament
Saturday, May 30, 2015
12:30pm Tee Off
Registration Starts 10:30am
Shotgun Start – Scramble Format
$175 – Golf (Cart), Dinner & Gift Bag
$65 – Dinner Only

Presented by Fairlane Group and
Rose & MacDonald Sales

For information on hole sponsorship, payment, registration, silent auction and donations; please contact: Monica@rosemacsales.com

Fore the Children 4th Annual Golf Tournament
Click here to view larger image
Jambo Jam 2
Click here to view photos from Jambo Jam 2

A very special thanks to everyone that participated in JAMBO JAM 2
It was a huge success raising $25,803.00!!!

  Fore the Children 3
Click here to view photos from Fore the Children 3

Thanks to everyone who participated.
We raised $25,566 and have now raised over $203,000!
A special thanks to our two Gold Sponsors Hamilton Beach and Procom



Building a Boys' Boarding School in Kenya

Building a Boys' Boarding School in Kenya Two years ago, only 15% of Grade 8 graduates were progressing on to join a high school, leaving the remaining 85% to stay at home and begin the rest of their lives through young marriages. With Free The Children's Kisaruni Girls High School opening January of 2011, girls now have the unprecedented opportunity to continue their studies beyond Grade 8. Free The Children now strives to provide the same opportunity to boys, who will be left behind without equal attention to their opportunities for further education.

DONATE NOW
TOGETHER WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD.
FREE THE CHILDREN children helping children through education me to we Better choices for a better world